Welcome to People, Places & Things (the newly renamed Sisters of Los Angeles!) All of our products are available to wholesale accounts. Find out more about selling People, Places & Things, meet our U.S. sales reps, see upcoming shows, and take a gander at our latest wholesale catalog.
So you wanna sell People, Places & Things goods? Fab! Please drop us a note at email@example.com and we’ll get you started.
Place an Order
People, Places & Things wholesale orders may be placed by email, fax or phone, or through your local sales rep. Want to be the first one at the door? Sign up here for wholesale email updates.
Order Terms & Conditions
- $200 minimum for first orders.
- $100 minimum for reorders.
- $5 service charge for all orders below minimums.
- Products must be ordered in inner-pack quantities.
- All orders subject to acceptance by People, Places & Things.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- View our updated Fall 2018 Wholesale Catalog.
- Request a printed catalog here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prices listed in our printed catalogs reflect wholesale only and are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Maintaining keystone retail pricing is required to become a People, Places & Things vendor.
- Orders ship via ground service, Ex-Works Sun Valley, CA.
- Orders are shipped within 3 to 5 working days of their receipt for Ready-to-Ship products, and 3 to 5 weeks for Mix & Match.
- Back orders under $50 will be canceled.
- A 50% deposit is required for all Mix + Match orders prior to starting production.
- First orders are pro forma or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover).
- For subsequent orders, please forward a credit application for approval, which can take up to 2 weeks.
- Net-30 terms granted upon approved credit.
- Past-due balances are subject to finance charges of 1.5% per month.
- Returned checks are assessed a $25 service charge.
- Orders canceled after shipment are subject to freight fees.
- Outstanding invoices may accrue finance, collection, court, and/or attorney’s fees.
- Legal actions may be brought in California courts using California laws to effect collection of past-due balances.
- Accounts turned over to collection are subject to a $75 reinstatement fee.
- No return of merchandise will be accepted and no credits issued without People, Places & Things' previous consent.
- People, Places & Things must be notified within 10 days of receipt of any incorrectly shipped orders or defective goods.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for returned merchandise.
- Any damage or shortage claims must be received no later than 10 days from receipt of order.
- Notice of loss or damage must be given to the carrier immediately.
- All packing materials and receiving paperwork should be retained for carrier inspection.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Placement of order will confirm acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
When it comes to selecting a unique corporate gift for your event, promotion, or marketing needs, People, Places & Things can help you create the right item to stand out from the crowd. We are a unique collection of modern gifts and designs to celebrate the people, places and things that connect us and can amplify the experience of incentive programs or commemorative items to help you reinforce company values, reward employees, or connect with your customers. Browse our latest wholesale catalog for our location-specific products that celebrate local lifestyle with an insider twist. For information regarding pricing, minimum quantities, and other details about corporate gifts, contact us at email@example.com.